Looking for a Christmas gift with a little local flavor? The Dansville Area Historical Society Museum is open every Saturday from now until Dec. 23 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. In our gift area, you can find notecards, cutting boards, Christmas ornaments, throw rugs, “hometown collectible” figurines of local places, plus books on local history. Perhaps you want to give someone the gift of an annual Society membership for Christmas?
All proceeds from the sales of our gifts benefit the museum and help bring you programs throughout the year.
Not to mention, of course, our museum is free and open to the public. Located at 14 Church St., Dansville.
- Hall of Fame members inducted
- Annual Pasta Dinner and Meeting Oct. 28, with program on Hall of Fame inductees
- Program on WWI
- DAHS to present program on World War I
- Do you have any photos of Dansville during World War II?
- Program on Native American Artifacts scheduled for August 10
- Attention Record Collectors
- Your family’s World War II photos wanted
- Newsletters from 2015 and 2016 have been uploaded