The Dansville Area Historical Society is proud to present an exhibit on Foster Wheeler.
The Grand Opening will be Sunday, October 18, 2015 from 2:00 pm till 4:00 at the Dansville Area Historical Society Museum located at:
14 Church Street, Dansville, NY 14437.
George Weidman is the vision, inspiration and driving force behind this project. He was a long time employee of Foster Wheeler. Our exhibit fills an entire room at the museum. Items on exhibit include those from our collection as well as items on loan from local individuals.
Come share your memories with use and former coworkers and the Grand opening of the Foster Wheeler exhibit.
- On this date: Kings Daughters Home opened
- On this date: American Legion holds 1st Bingo game
- On this date: The debut of “Dansville Turns 200” appears in Genesee Country Express
- Community Program: Antique Woodworking, by: David Palmer
- Community Program: Early Women Physicians of the Genesee Country
- Become a member of DAHS in 2015
- On this date: Dansville Seminary was incorporated by the New York State Regents
- On this date: Prohibition repealed,…
- 2014 Christmas Program/Concert – NEW TIME