June 7, 1925
Dansville Free Methodist Church built on Franklin Street.
As the congregation grew, so did the need for a building. And so in the summer of 1924, on land given by Fred Hessler, the building was started. On the first day of January, 1925, the first service was held in the basement of the church until the sanctuary was finished in June of 1925.
Sorry no pics. Please submit pics to firstname.lastname@example.org