October 1, 1858
James Caleb Jackson along with his staff open a new water cure in Dansville , NY on east hill over looking the village. Even though previous owners never had much success in this unfinished three story facility, Jackson’s was hopefull that this would change. Jackson had a great results to build upon prior to opening Our Home on the Hillside. And those great results would continue on with new patients that came from hundreds of mile away to be treated here.